Monday, November 21, 2011

Caitlin's Bridal Shower

Myself and the other bridesmaids hosted my dear friend Caitlin's Bridal Shower at my house on December 12, 2011.  I wanted to share with you some photos of the event.


















A side note - I think I will stick to diaper cakes as my "wedding cake" made from bath towels did not turn out how I had in mind.  Overall I think it was a hit.  I sure hope Caitlin enjoyed it :)

A shout out to the FABULOUS Laura for taking all of the photos.  You can check out her blog here.

As well as another fabulous shout out to Lauren from Delicious Dish Events in Riverside, CA for the magnificent food - quiches, sandwiches, and salads - all to die for!

4 comments:

Jenifer said...

I know I have said this before, but I just cannot believe how beautiful everything turned out. It's stunning, all of it!

Ali said...

Oh my goodness! This all looks fabulous!!! I'm sure she loved it!

Unknown said...

You did a wonderful job! It looks great!

I'm currently looking for products, services, ideas, parties, and people to be featured in a new publication...if you are interested, please check out my latest blog post for info.

Blessings,

Lyric at {DPL Event Design}
www.dpleventdesign.com
dreamplanlive.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Stunning Decor!!!