Sunday, April 15, 2012

Football themed diaper cake

One of my bestest friends is a huge football fan and is due any day now.  She and her husband decided not to find out the sex of their soon to be bundle-of-joy, making coming up with a theme for a diaper cake more difficult.  I decided to do football because regardless of the sex, I know they will be a huge football fan like their mama and papa - if it's a girl we'll just add a few bows :)

Her shower was a few weeks ago and this is what I came up with. 


The details - included on this cake are the following: 
69 diapers
Burts' Bees baby wash
Glass bottle
1 Chargers jersey
2 Chargers pacies
2 Chargers bibs
2 pairs white socks
Pacie clip (football)
4 Chargers pennants
2 wood football decor pieces
Knit football toy
Knit football cap
Plush football toy
Brown and white striped football onesie
3 football burp clothes
football leg warmers
$25 gift card to Babies R Us

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Amy Musser said...

So cute!

ediapercakes said...

I love your football diaper cake! I was always wondering how I could make a good sports diaper cake.