Tuesday, October 16, 2012

You can now subscribe to my blog by email!

I know I haven't been the best at keeping up with my blog, and as a result have lost a lot of followers who were (I am sure) sick of checking back and never seeing a new post.  Well, I have 2 tidbits of good news for you! First, I am working at blogging more, so I am hopeful that there will be new material more often to keep my followers coming back.  Secondly, you can now subscribe to my blog by email (sign up by adding your email on the left) so that you can be notified when I do post something new.  This way, you won't have to keep checking back and you'll never miss a post!

I do appreciate those of you who have stuck with me.  I read each and every comment I receive and I just love getting comments.  It keeps me motivated to post more, so a big thank you to everyone reading this!

XOX
Elizabeth

No comments: