Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My Nephews' Baptism

I was so honored to participate in the baptism of my two nephews.  I have the cutest nephews alive! Tim and I were also incredibly honored to be asked by my cousins to be the Godparents of their youngest son, Jack.  Isn't he absolutely adorable!?

The proud parents and both of my nephews

Tim and I with our Godson, Jack

Tim and I with our Godson, Jack

I wish I had taken a photo, but I got them the most adorable blocks to commemorate their special day.  I am instead pasting a photo from the Craft-e-family website of a sample block so you get the gist of the gift.  I just fell in love when I saw them and I thought it was a very special way to remember such an important day.  Click on the photo below to go to their website for ordering info (ps: they offer blocks for all sorts of important occasions). 

 Another exciting thing happened this weekend - one of my very best friends, Sarah, and her long-term boyfriend, Ben, got engaged! I can't wait for your big day friend and I am so very happy for you both! XOX

So, it was quite an exciting weekend!

No comments: